I have fitted a straight bit!

Les is always going on about there not being a straight bit anywhere on my 110 so here is the proof that one now exists!

ladder.JPG

The ladder.

For the smartypants eagle eyed few its not bolted on properly yet, our hardware shop is shut for some reason and I am short of the right size bolts :(

Note also smart new CRAG sticker that arrived this morning :)

Oh and yes I know the ladder won't stay straight for long but I am getting seriously hacked of with struggling to get things onto the roof so the ladder is a necessity.

Will :)

Les is always going on about there not being a straight bit anywhere on my 110 so here is the proof that one now exists!

ladder.JPG

The ladder.

For the smartypants eagle eyed few its not bolted on properly yet, our hardware shop is shut for some reason and I am short of the right size bolts :(

Note also smart new CRAG sticker that arrived this morning :)

Oh and yes I know the ladder won't stay straight for long but I am getting seriously hacked of with struggling to get things onto the roof so the ladder is a necessity.

Will.....

What make is that ladder - and where did you get it from? It's a bit neater than the one I have..?!! ;)

Matt

got it off ebay Matt - £38 inc P&P

Autocraft4x4

Came next day!

I think for looks ideally I would have the sloping bit down one rung further but for use its better as it is.

Fitting was easy, it even missed the rollcage mountings which was lucky as I had overlooked that they might be in the way!

got it off ebay Matt - £38 inc P&P

Autocraft4x4

Came next day!

I think for looks ideally I would have the sloping bit down one rung further but for use its better as it is.

Fitting was easy, it even missed the rollcage mountings which was lucky as I had overlooked that they might be in the way!

Ta muchly!

Matt

impressive looking members pack as well Paul, haven't had time to open it and read it yet but it looks the part! [homer mode]uuummmmmm rubber[/homer mode]

We aim to please. But there will be more to go in the members pack soon, you will be able to download updates from the web site. Print them and add them to the membership pack. The RTL pack is even better :D .

Paul

impressive looking members pack as well Paul, haven't had time to open it and read it yet but it looks the part! [homer mode]uuummmmmm rubber[/homer mode]

Just a qiuck question, I ask all new members the same thing as its good to know. What made you join?

I am sure you will also get a phone call form Dave Rogers, the CRAG chairman, as he calls all the new members.

Paul

you keep the spare inside then Will? Just thinking assumng the door would hold it, if that was on the back if would offer some protection to the ladder.

i msut admit to looking for a long time, glad you pointed out it was the ladder.

does that mean you cant make that statement and take a photo from the front?????

The spare sits between the wheelboxes at the moment, I am mid-way through changing the bonnet mount :rolleyes: about this time next year I will have finished it I imagine.

I am not to worried about bending the ladder really, as long as its usable. I couldn't give a stuff what the truck looks like. Its got character B)

There are a couple of straight bits on the front, the bikini winch mount isn't bent yet and the rollcage horizontals are still straight ;)