picture of a part please

del

My mechanic at the moment is putting a defender 200 tdi engine into my td 90 , hes just told me I need a frame that holds the radiator /intercooler has anyone got a picture of this part as iam popping up to the landrover max show tomorrow and i thought i might be able to pick one up at the auto jumble ,cheers del

My mechanic at the moment is putting a defender 200 tdi engine into my td 90 , hes just told me I need a frame that holds the radiator /intercooler has anyone got a picture of this part as iam popping up to the landrover max show tomorrow and i thought i might be able to pick one up at the auto jumble ,cheers del

Page 85 of the pdf.I know it says 300TDI but a 200TDI one looks the same - four flat bits that bolt together. Disco ones are taller than Defender, but th mounts at the bottom can be trimmed to compensate.

Edited by errol209