vibration front axle RRC

just got back from the the superkarpata in romania got a strange vibration on my front axle. only occurs at around 70 km/h under acceleration. havn't checked it yet, could be misbalanced wheels, steering damper which i suspect is pretty shot, or the steering box, which got some significant play, so will rectify those issues. anything else i shlould check?

regards

orange

swivel bearings & preloads can cause that sort of thing although in my experience its normally worse underbraking.

or the old favourite for vibrations, a propshaft UJ. you need to take the prop off to check these as they can cause as many problems by seizing as they can by rattling.

swivel bearings & preloads can cause that sort of thing although in my experience its normally worse underbraking.

or the old favourite for vibrations, a propshaft UJ. you need to take the prop off to check these as they can cause as many problems by seizing as they can by rattling.

swivel bearings should be ok, had the wheels of, didn't notice any play.

panhard rod may be an ide, the front axle feels kind of whobbly, despite wheel / swivel bearings being ok

propshaft is only 2 years old , should be ok. but maybe needs to come out since its a scrapion one :blink:

regards

orange