truck cab questions

Can you please give me some tips or show me some installation pichtures of: (all inside in a truck cab)

A) mounting harnesses

B) mounting ARB comp

C) elek wiring for rooflights (front and back)

D) what is the best way mont ecu, cb, elek stuff and cargo net to the roof of a truck cab ?

Yes, I will.

Since the events are getting thouhger, I would like to make my car lighter and bring gravity lower B)

So, I can use lots of tips and ideas :)

Makes sense and truck cab will be better but you'll still end up hanging cb and compressors from the roof which tends to negate the affect. If you go for a soft top its lighter still and you're more likely to hang things from the bulkhead or make more use of the cubby box. Just my 2p.

And back to the original Q;

Harnesses original lower mounts + bulkhead top rail

ARB comp against bulkhead

ECU/CB... don't have those ;)

Ced, its the same conclusion I've come to. Are you sure you don't want to go king cab? Its more work but the finished article is awesome....

Def-5-POP.gif

This also gives you more room to fit the compressor lower (although I may mount it high anyway to prevent problems if I submerge it). You can buy an off the shelf roof console to take the headunit and CB along with mobilephone, wallet and, probably, the ECU aswell.

You also don't loose that much rear bay as you can put the cross bracing for the cage through the back of the cab meaning there's no cage in the rear tub. If you're clever you can design a cage that's very strong and offers excellant protection.

Once I get started on my build I'll send you some pictures. I think you'll like some of the things I'm doing; there will be lots of bling.

@ LR 90,

I tought about goiing softtop.

But, I am a maniac, so.................

No, in the cabine will be lots of electrics which I would like to protect from water, also from high pressure cleaning.

See bottom link.

And, for the very nasty situations, we will still have the center winch.

Reason why I will not go for a "King" :ph34r:

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=2846