90 Door mirror

I have replaced my standard 90 door mirror with a military wolf one so that it improves the rearward vision during towing (which I do a lot of). It does the job, but the tension on the spring is not enough to stop it folding back under speed and in wind.

It appears as though the tension can be adjusted but when I try it won't budge. Thought I'd check before I apply the usual brute force and ignorance. It is a new mirror so it shouldn't be seized.

Can the tension be adjusted?

Is that the Spafax one, they are advertised as being fitted to practically all current MOD vehicles including LR?

I have the heated ones on my 90 and one of them was always moving back at high speed, as soon as you slowed doen it went back into the normal position. I took the reflector off (I won't call it glass as it isn't) and tightened the central nut slightly (this compresses a spring), the mirror isn't as adjustable any more but at least it holds its position ok.

Is that the Spafax one, they are advertised as being fitted to practically all current MOD vehicles including LR?

I have the heated ones on my 90 and one of them was always moving back at high speed, as soon as you slowed doen it went back into the normal position. I took the reflector off (I won't call it glass as it isn't) and tightened the central nut slightly (this compresses a spring), the mirror isn't as adjustable any more but at least it holds its position ok.