It`s Not Looking Good.

cols110

Well its sad to say, but I think the Ashes are going to be changing hands this year. :(

No fault but our own, two critical dropped catches and a no ball that should have sent another batsman walking.

A couple of dodgey LBWs, it certainly ai`nt going our way this time round. :unsure:

Well its sad to say, but I think the Ashes are going to be changing hands this year. :(

No fault but our own, two critical dropped catches and a no ball that should have sent another batsman walking.

A couple of dodgey LBWs, it certainly ai`nt going our way this time round. :unsure:

Hey it not over till the fat lady sings.

Being an England fan i know from past times we can be winning with 2 mins left and still lose :angry:

. But after the rugby world cup you lot know what that is like too :lol:

Argh its only a game, it does`nt really matter who wins or looses, it how its played.

Bollox, to that, we must win at all costs, I cant imagine the carp I`ll get at work if we loose, I`m still copping sh*t at work about loosing the world cup by that bloody kick. :lol:

Well it all starts tomorrow . And i am sorry but we all know what is going to happen

Sorry chaps,

so as i move to Aus do i pack my England rugby top and Cricket top. mmmm I think not :lol:

england_flag_thum.jpg

Yes they are (well they never left the U.K. anyway just a replica) but it was a great Test Series & the Cricket Board & Sports Stores must be very pleased. 60 Quid & upwards for a Day Ticket & there were 22,000 in the ground each day. :blink: They'll have more than enough to dismantle that hideous coathanger stand now. What a blot on the landscape that is?

Fantastic batting by Pieterson was great to watch, in fact all the Matches were. Next time, you lot will be on our home turf where the sun shines all day & the Umps haven't a clue what a Light Meter is. :D:D

Good onyer England you deserved the win.

B)

............ but as you know, Steve, they don't need Light Meters down our way & that held up play. I thought both Umps did a wonderful job & made some crack decisions which, while they initially looked wrong, were substantiated by the cameras. So, many great calls.

96 mph balls! :unsure:

True Des, sooner them than me. You guys obviously got much better coverage than we did over here, & I have to confess that I follow test matches from a distance, one dayers I can watch all the way but thats about my limit, probably equates to a low concentration threshold :D

I must say that this Trans Tasman politeness & friendliness is very welcome. I'll have to watch my baser knee jerk reactions. :D:D Six year of driving mainly Aussies around New Zealand & Europe as a tour bus driver tended to condition one, but in truth I made some very good Aussue friends & when the family gets a bit older,a prolonged tour of Ausralia is on the cards, Redback's posting re the Simpson really got the mind into overdrive. Cheers, Steve.