Mud Monsters off road club, 3rd Oct punch hunt/winch challenge

Ruuman

Looks like a great site, proper muddy and involved woodland stuff.

I'll PM you nearer the time, but would be good to come watch on your play-day on the 24th. Think I'd need to up the ante tyre-wise if I came to play though. A set of very worn 245/75 BFG Trac Edges just aren't going to cut it in that mud!

Right so here are the results, really good turn out with a 50/50 split of class 1 and 2 trucks. Any comments on how we can make it better and what we did well would be great. I already have an A4 page of improvements. if anyone has some good video please can they let me know.

Big thanks to the sponsors, the marshals and especially the burger shack ladies :)

thanks Ruu

post-3730-018187600 1286366788_thumb.jpg

It looks a brilliant day and site.

Is Jim from gigglepin still borrowing that truck :lol: ??

Probably not now as it was running on it's own oil for quite a while.

Ruu got some footage, posted it on ewetube but they took exception to the soundtrack so I need to disguise it and re-post.

For the next event can you make the big rocks in the river a little smaller please, Sunday was proving to be rather expensive !

Ruu got some footage, posted it on ewetube but they took exception to the soundtrack so I need to disguise it and re-post.

For the next event can you make the big rocks in the river a little smaller please, Sunday was proving to be rather expensive !

cool, cheers geoff, I'll steal that off you. the truck camera mostly caught Jon crashing into things and then overheating a lot!!! :)

haha, don't go blaming my rocks!! if you insist on running with toothpick trailing arms. If money's a bit tight I have some breadsticks and masking tape you can make some new ones from!! should just as strong :P