Jump to content

What do you call the thingy mabobs on the windscreen wiper stalk

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

I have had to drill out the grub screw on the bit that locates on the windscreen wiper stalk and then the windscreen wiper splined socket fits over it....sorry its the best description I can muster.

I got a little carried away drilling and now need another. Anyone know what they are called and where I can get one /some?

Today I did a bit on the 90 not having done much for ages the poor old truck being left without any floors in the front for a while . As I opened the door I saw a blur of fluff heading out the door over my shoulder causing me to fall over backwards... my 90 has become a cat sanctury for the ferral cats of west Oxfordshire but thankfuly not a litter tray :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These are one of the times I found genuine to be better than pattern.

I bought some pattern ones a few years ago and they were worse than the old ones I wanted to replace, they didn't fit the spindle properly and the splines were very poor. I replaced them with some genuine ones and all was ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy