GRP......any good?

Shant

although GRP can be a little brittle sometimes.

This is what I was thinking.....my new garage door is GRP, and my wife's already cracked it, despite us being told that it is virtually indestructable....she claims she only hit it gently with her car. I don't know if anyone else saw it, but at the LRO show in Peterborough, there was a seller who had a lot of GRP stuff. He had bonnets made out of GRP; one of them was a standard bonnet, but one was a reinforced one which you could walk on! I wonder if the GRP wings can be found in the reinforced formula? Where I live, there are a lot of Range Rover drivers, and I'm sure I will get reversed into quite frequently at my son's school.

If you don't mind me asking......Where did you get your PVC wings?

This is what I was thinking.....my new garage door is GRP, and my wife's already cracked it, despite us being told that it is virtually indestructable....she claims she only hit it gently with her car. I don't know if anyone else saw it, but at the LRO show in Peterborough, there was a seller who had a lot of GRP stuff. He had bonnets made out of GRP; one of them was a standard bonnet, but one was a reinforced one which you could walk on! I wonder if the GRP wings can be found in the reinforced formula? Where I live, there are a lot of Range Rover drivers, and I'm sure I will get reversed into quite frequently at my son's school.

If you don't mind me asking......Where did you get your PVC wings?

Yeah, GRP reenforced definatly, Alu with some resin on the back will make it nigh on idistructable.

I got my wings from Paddocks, as they where 55 squid each, cheapest I could find - and i belive ther where bit part, the holes across the top of the wing needed re drilling as they where in the wrong place, other than that, a nice item.

Yeah, GRP reenforced definatly, Alu with some resin on the back will make it nigh on idistructable.

I got my wings from Paddocks, as they where 55 squid each, cheapest I could find - and i belive ther where bit part, the holes across the top of the wing needed re drilling as they where in the wrong place, other than that, a nice item.

Thanks for that.....Much appreciated! I'm going to check it out as I'm picking up some NAS panels from them next week.