AWDC UK•XTC Round 4

najw

Well it's just two weeks to the final round of the XTC series and entry list looks like this...

Yep, not one single entry :angry:

So unless anyone expresses any interest during the course of the next week, I won't bother wasting any more of my time by going to recce the site and that will be the end of that!

Full details and online entry are available HERE

Well it's just two weeks to the final round of the XTC series and entry list looks like this...

Where has all the interest gone :unsure::huh:

Maybe the competitors who expressed an interest could shed some light. :unsure:

It would be a shame to loose an event series if it was just a matter of work / vehicle prep ect and not enough time to do it in. Or is it just a non starter from the offset :unsure: .

Yep, not one single entry :angry:

So unless anyone expresses any interest during the course of the next week, I won't bother wasting any more of my time by going to recce the site and that will be the end of that!

Full details and online entry are available HERE

Results now posted here...

RESULTS

It was a great day, although not if you were one of the 6 competitors who didn't finish the event.

Three did though and it was a good battle with the Safari racers proving that reliability wins the day.

New competitor Grenville drove really well and didn't suffer any problems all day.

Saley had CV problems but the truck really moved for the first runs.

Adam Gee ended the day by nosediving off an 8 foot high cliff and trashing the front end of Gee Force!

Hopefully pics and video will appear as if by magic!

Well Glynn and Myself realy enjoyed it even if we only did 2 full runs, the first we took our time and the second I couldn't steer properly having suffered a broken thumb(in 3 places) :( after chris pulled out on us in the carpark and we hit him :rolleyes: .

So wasn't that bothered about the cv's my hand was killing me. see you all next year

• 3 weeks later...