Strata florida first timer.. help

Souster

Hi folks,

I woundered if you guys could help me out, as i am still stumped after all the research i have put in. Im looking into doing strata florida for the first time in the next month or so, and allthough i would love to tag along in some of the forum members laning trips/weekends with work commitments i cant book a date off. My question is, i have an OS map of the area and know roughly where the green lane is (allthough ive never been there) but i want to find out the exact grid references of the lane in order to firstly, understand where i am going and secondly to contact the council/glass to see if the lanes are suitable for me to drive. Ive tried to look for the BOAT signs on the OS map but i cant seem to find any. Ive also had a look on trailwise which has given me a rough idea, but nothing deffinate which is what i need.

Im from wolverhampton, west midlands and I wont be alone, ill be with a mate and we will be both in standard 300tdi defenders other than safari snorkels. I dont want to be travelling all that distance to find out im not ment to be there (wrong lane) etc. I also understand, that people like to keep green lanes quite secret in order to protect them from idiots abusing the land and wrecking it for other people. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, Josh