Help needed to find the right calipers....

chrism

Evening all,

Im having some trouble trying to find the right calipers for my mog axles. Im trying to find a front 4 pot caliper off a defender/disco/rr classic, more likely the latter.

I have photo evidence of a caliper fitting, 'apparently' its a rr classic caliper which is also the same as disco 1 calipers. If anyone could tell me what it actually is I would be very grateful!

You should see the caliper has 2 ports for pipes, I believe all discos and rrc's have 2 pipes to the front caliper. The pic shows only one feed to the caliper though, can the caliper work with just one pipe to it? Im guessing it should really have the 2?

Are there any calipers which have just one port that look like that caliper?

Hopefully you guys can help me out as im getting quite confused with all this and am desperate for 4 calipers to be on my truck

Thanks

Chris

post-3660-098830600 1285615348_thumb.jpg

post-3660-099787700 1285615414_thumb.jpg

Regardless of which caliper are in the picture... find yourself a set from a 110 (or some 90's can't remember which ones).

So the calipers have 46mm pistons and not the smaller type.

Interesting setup there, i was planning on using 320mm discs on my mog's similar to tibus's setup.

Gordon