Green Lanes in Norfolk/Suffolk

Sam

Hi everyone, been a while since I have posted on here as haven't had a Landrover for a little while now :(

I am near to finishing a motorbike I have been building for tackling some green lanes and wondered if anyone can point me in the direction of some. I live in the Bungay area of South Norfolk but my riding buddy is based in the Yarmouth area. Both our bikes although fully road legal aren't great for doing loads of road miles but fortunately he has a van so a bit of travel to an area of decent lanes (Thetford etc) wouldn't be a problem.

I will be scouring the OS maps for some routes but tried and tested routes people know about would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam

Or join the Trail Riders Federation for more biker friendly info..

There is also the Suffolk LRC based near Ipswich , what are you going to be using? My BMW R80gs is great for gentle laning, its so quiet you see much more wildlife and people on foot don't actually hear me until we see each other !

cheers

Steveb