HVLP Paint Systems

Retroanaconda

And although 2 pack is not the nicest thing to breath in you are not going to die after spraying one car ,my mate used to own a body shop and was spraying for years without a mask and hes still with us .I think a good mask with carbon filters will be more than enough to do a couple of spray jobs

2k acrylics are in current use. 2K means two component & that's the material itself plus hardener.

You will have either a solid colour or a metallic/pearl/effects colour.

I think that is what I had in the rattle cans, I know it had a hardener as I had to use it within a certain time frame or it would go off.

Is it recommended for painting a whole car?

And although 2 pack is not the nicest thing to breath in you are not going to die after spraying one car ,my mate used to own a body shop and was spraying for years without a mask and hes still with us .I think a good mask with carbon filters will be more than enough to do a couple of spray jobs

Some people are more sensitive to it than others.

Lots of good info on the risks from iso-cyanate paints and how to deal with them on the HSE web site.

Nick.

I think that is what I had in the rattle cans, I know it had a hardener as I had to use it within a certain time frame or it would go off.

Is it recommended for painting a whole car?

Its what it was painted with when it was built - depending when it was built that is!