Nightmare Challenge

redrodant

I have got a padded Gortex insulated one piece foul weather suit in bright reflective orange, the only trouble is being 6ft 4 and a fat git I look like a giant space hopper,

but its very warm,Saley won't loose me put it that way

It's lookin cold'ish:huh:

I didn't lose you you lost me and asked every marshall ( have you seen my winch man ) :D

Hmmmm Mr Sales

To save you from getting your nice warm toes'ys wet and cold, I drove around the ditch to the other side but inadvertantly got lost in the pitch black dark, it wasn't as simple as the other side it was bloody miles away to get to the other side, and I got a bit disorientated (i.e. lost),,,,

Now bearing in mind I was looking for a bloke bressed in dark clothing in a swamp with a head lamp on at 8o'clock at night in a minus 10 frost, it wasn't so easy.

So every time I saw an headlamp I aimed for it and at some point made the statement "I've lost my co-driver" which they found quite amusing, "whats he look like"? was they reply,

"Big fat noisy git with a funny accent and a headlamp on", well he said "that narrows it down a bit", anyway eventually after 30 minutes or so I found him and we carried on, as a team.....

Great laugh and if I say so myself as potentially good team........potentially ........

Roll on next year

Hmmmm Mr Sales

To save you from getting your nice warm toes'ys wet and cold, I drove around the ditch to the other side but inadvertantly got lost in the pitch black dark, it wasn't as simple as the other side it was bloody miles away to get to the other side, and I got a bit disorientated (i.e. lost),,,,

Now bearing in mind I was looking for a bloke bressed in dark clothing in a swamp with a head lamp on at 8o'clock at night in a minus 10 frost, it wasn't so easy.

So every time I saw an headlamp I aimed for it and at some point made the statement "I've lost my co-driver" which they found quite amusing, "whats he look like"? was they reply,

"Big fat noisy git with a funny accent and a headlamp on", well he said "that narrows it down a bit", anyway eventually after 30 minutes or so I found him and we carried on, as a team.....

Great laugh and if I say so myself as potentially good team........potentially ........

Roll on next year

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: