Latest, top of the range interior for the rear of your defender.....&#

This made me chuckle... surely nipping down to B&Q would be cheaper....

Depends, have you tried buying plywood from B&Q recently? F-expensive :rolleyes:

Normally I'd go to a proper timber/builder's merchants, but I live less than a minute's drive away from a mahoosive B&Q - so frustrating that unless they are having a sale, they're nowhere near competitive on price... /rant

I went to B&Q got just enough ply and a sheet of Kingspan insulation. Stuck the insulation to the bare panel and then covered the ply with old carpet. Warmer and looks good – well I think so...

Frax :)

I lined the interior of my vehicle with 12mm industrial insulation material stuck directly to the metal with high temp industrial contact adhesive and then overlayed that with automotive carpet from The Automotive trimmings Co. Works brilliantly, cost in total about 60 quid, has reduced noise inside the cab enormously and the insulation keeps it cool in summer and warm in winter with no condensation!