WEBSITE INFORMATION - PLEASE ALL READ

Les Henson

<snip>

Can I suggest a slightly aesthetic point - the donate button is using quite a bit of real estate at the top of the page, perhaps a one-liner such as:

"Has this forum saved you time or money? Donate!"

would be neater? (Yes my house does contain 2 1/2 web designers :ph34r: )

I agree with fridge. On my main computer its ok as I have a decent sized screen, but on the Netbook (10") and my phone, it takes up valuable space.

Could it be included (exactly as it is now format wise), into the top Banner? to the left of our picture.

Can I suggest a slightly aesthetic point - the donate button is using quite a bit of real estate at the top of the page, ...

Well well, I thought I was on my own in objecting to poor use of screen real estate. In fact I've tended to have given up objecting, but, as FF has put his head above the parapet I think I have to add my support to his cause.

I appreciate the practical benefit of a Donate Logo, but that one needs redesigning so it's a single line, rather than 2 lines in one logo, or if that isn't possible (!) then putting it in the Page Top banner would absorb it's bloated design into some otherwise 'blank' (blue) space. The clash of colours may look awful, but better not be too demanding.

Regards, - D

For two or three quid a month this site is well worth it, we all look at the others and know where we will find a sensible tested answer. Also it costs me the best part of a fiver for LRO or similar which are great while sitting on the throne but never as helpful.

Cheque in post this evening, have only dabbled with mine but wanna make sure the tech archive still there as i grow up/ get braver

Tony