Alloy wheel fitment??

My 90 is fitted with Wellers fitted with BFG MT's. They are marked 7K x 16. The studs have a single line marked in the end.

Can anyone tell me if compomotive alloys would fit marked 7J x 16 ET25? I'm told they fit all RRC. I'm sure my axles came from a RRC.

Any advice would be welcome.

Cheers, Jon

Good link, so, and I might appear to be stupid :blink: , that means ET25 would make the overall track 50mm wider, which should improve the lock? :unsure:

If you are going from 8 spoke to 25mm offset alloys, according to this chart courtesy of Red90 your current wheels are 13mm offset, and you are thinking of going to 25mm - that means you are moving the centreline of your tyres 12mm inboard, so I'd expect you to lose clearance between the edge of the tyres and the radius arms, and possibly have to adjust lock stops to reduce max lock angle.Probably not ideal from a manoeuvrability point of view, unless you have lots of tyre-radius arm clearance, but might help wheel bearing life etc etc

Nigel