SAS Fast Strike vehicle...

Maverik

OK, i asked the guy quite a simple question and got this:

Q. Dear 4troops,

Hi there, very intresting vehicle.

Do you have any proof to support your claims?

A. Thanks for your interest, yes is the answer I would not suggest all this otherwise, I am an ex SF Army Major who after leaving set up this whole business following and invitation by the SAS to view and discuss the LSV at a 'private' shooting day on Lulworth ranges, where we fired Barrat sniper rifle, 40mm, .50, GPMG etc. after which we were asked to come to Hereford to discuss the project, we then proceeded to...., this 'History' will all be detailed for the buyer, I hope this remains of interest, I would like to see the old girl built back up to some or more of her former glory. Regards

- 4troops

te hehehe... the plot thickens...

A. Thanks for your interest, yes is the answer I would not suggest all this otherwise, I am an ex SF Army Major who after leaving set up this whole business following and invitation by the SAS to view and discuss the LSV at a 'private' shooting day on Lulworth ranges, where we fired Barrat sniper rifle, 40mm, .50, GPMG etc. after which we were asked to come to Hereford to discuss the project, we then proceeded to...., this 'History' will all be detailed for the buyer, I hope this remains of interest, I would like to see the old girl built back up to some or more of her former glory. Regards

- 4troops

WTF?

I'm an ex-astronaut, I have a spare space shuttle in my shed, honest, I bought while out for a drink with Bill Clinton. I have a load of documents to support this, but I can't share them with you until you pay me a £2m deposit on a full restoration by NASA. Bank details to follow.

WTF?

I'm an ex-astronaut, I have a spare space shuttle in my shed, honest, I bought while out for a drink with Bill Clinton. I have a load of documents to support this, but I can't share them with you until you pay me a £2m deposit on a full restoration by NASA. Bank details to follow.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Touché!!!

I have a couple of friends who work in close protection and i showed this one of them... first he laughed, then laughed again then said "if thats a SAS vehicle i'm a f*****g monkey"

and due to the replies and subsequent removal it's all looking a bit like one of those emails you get starting something like:

"I am a Nigerian/Saudi/Congolese banker/prince/millionaire, and i have millions of pounds stuck in a foreign account, if you help me by depositing your cash into an untraceable account i'll give £100,000,00..."

;)

I especially love the part about going to Hereford to fire GPMGs and Barret .50 cals! because thats obviousley something they let people do, retired majors or not! one too many episodes of that Ross Kemp program methinks!

Why would anyone tell you they were an Ex SF Maj I'll never know? it's all about trying to impress I suppose!, Bloody glad it's been removed now as it certainly was'nt what it was supposed to be

John

Really? Does it have an SVA?:ph34r:

Si

Really? Does it have an SVA?:ph34r:

Si

The V5 says LDV Pilot, but don't let that put you off, it was just a diversion tactic by NASA to secure secrecy. No SVA is needed as genuine original space shuttles are 90% LDV Pilot with no chassis mods. Only people who are personal friends of Bill Clinton know that. Now, I won't tell you any more until you pay the £2m deposit.

I especially love the part about going to Hereford to fire GPMGs and Barret .50 cals!

even more so the fact that they haven't got a firing range at the Hereford main base, that's located outside town in the countryside, about 8 miles from the main base......

Pffft, I'm sure the chap could provide proof, but only to those who are security cleared to see it, otherwise he'd have to kill you WITH MIND BULLETS.

Edit: I wouldn't count "shoddy engineering" as proof it can't possibly be a LR prototype. I'd be more suspicious of something that was well-engineered.

Ha ha ha. i love that quote!

translation:

looking for a buyer who wants a film prop/useless posing buggy, knows nothing about vehicles, especially landrover and military vehicles, and who will pay cash upfront, and not ask any questions when it goes horribly wrong soon after changing hands!

or am i just a sceptic?! :rolleyes: