Gerrrrrrrr ARB Bits - Where from maybe ???

ARB in bits

TC and mate both right, cage broken, plus shims & Lock tabs could do with replacing

Have no been told (whoopee dooo) that ARB bits difficult to get and may need to be ordered from Austriailia :(:angry:

So call in the am to Dave at ashcrofts :rolleyes: or D4x4 for ARB Bits, if either or both not have them in stock anyone else :( ??

Nige

Tony

Thanks Mate, much appreacited they will get a call 9.00.00.01 am :lol:

Chris spot on both O ring star gear shims etc will also all be replaced, fingers crossed they have it all

I'm supposed to be on recovery duty 8th July :lol: Ho Hum :huh: easy If I get the bits, but not if I can't :(

Anymore for anymore just in case out of stock ?

Nige

Nige,

I needed to get some O rings for somebody here a couple of years ago, Ashcrofts didn't have them but helpfully ordered them direct from Oz to be posted here, they turned up quite quickly. Depends on how big a hurry you are in I guess.

I would agree with Chris re the O rings as I have seen a couple here that just blew out for no particular reason; one of those things that might as well be changed while you are in there :)

Tony

Thanks Mate, much appreacited they will get a call 9.00.00.01 am :lol:

Chris spot on both O ring star gear shims etc will also all be replaced, fingers crossed they have it all

I'm supposed to be on recovery duty 8th July :lol: Ho Hum :huh: easy If I get the bits, but not if I can't :(

Anymore for anymore just in case out of stock ?

Nige

Frogs Island, I bought my ARBs from them, ARB have an agent somewhere in the brum area as well, got his address from Oz direct but sorry ndon't have it any more, Frogs Island were pretty helpful though

Frogs Island, I bought my ARBs from them, ARB have an agent somewhere in the brum area as well, got his address from Oz direct but sorry ndon't have it any more, Frogs Island were pretty helpful though

That would be Arbil ........ used to be the ARB main importers........ maybe they still are.

Nige,

If D4x4 have got the bits and you want them el pronto .......... I could collect them on my home from Bristol tomorrow pm (after I have dropped off some drive flanges to Bish bosh) and then deliver them to you on Thursday pm ..........on my way back from Banstead. It maybe that post is ok from d4x4..... your call :lol:

Ian