SANTA'S

bow

Yes, its that time again,

Santa's challenge is fast approaching, and places are filling up fast, anyone wanting an information pack and entry form please forward your email, and I'll pass them on,

this is a good fun event, a good way to end the year with a giggle, Mr Nick and his group have half filled the entries already, and a few local lads are in,

who's up for it,

event will be held on the 11th and 12th of December.

all the best

Bow.. :D

• 4 weeks later...

well folks, what an interesting weekend,

never thought being in the control seat would be so much hard work, this has been the hardest event i've ever worked on, being dropped in it at the last min has shown me we need to work on a few areas to inprove things, but thats for another day,

to answer a few quieries from today, yes i had the top leading teams watched closer than normal, my only reasons being to get my team of marshalls to do some work, instead of just standing in a group and chatting to each other, and so there could be no sniping that any one was cheating,

i know teams get annoyed if they think some one else is getting one over on them, but with the limited help we had this weekend i have tried my best to keep all fair, if that has not been enough please advise me on what i could do to inprove, i am passoinate about our sport, and always will be.

right onto the scores and placings,

1st Jim Marsden-Chris Abel 2060

2nd Chris Cater -johnathan Harpman 1870

3rd Andrew Woodhouse-Mark Whetton 1800

4th Alex Parpottas - Dom 1715

5th Luke Fogarty-Rob Lovell 1385

6th Philon Parpottas-James 1255

7th Chris Berryman- ? 1240

8th Mat Whittford-Anthony Waterfield 1155

9th Dave Cornwell-P Bowie 930

10th Nick Rowbotham-Lee Marchant 885

11th Michael Ray-Mark Brook 875

12th Pete Whitman-Ady Turner 745

13th Ian Corfield-Mathew Spencer 695

14th Simon Sagar-Robert Stapleton 675

15th John Norton-Craig Byford 650

16th Paul Lambeth-Steve Culty 290

17th Drew Wright-Dave Mc'clean 275

18th Dave Bolton-James Mead 265

NOVICE TOP3

1st Luke Fogarty,

2nd Michael Ray.

3rd Ian Corfield.

EXPERT TOP3

1st Jim Marsden,

2nd Chris Cater

3rd Andrew Woodhouse.

a tough weekend for many competitors, as the scores show, the temperature and ice on saturday being a major factor, one site thawing out and turning into a complete bog, and Tixover with its 4" thick ice,

thanks to all who helped and competed,

have fun..

BOW..

Well bow I think you did a great job mate and aswell to all the Marshalls, could have been a few more marshals but I know you go let down,, cheers to Kyle aswell for taking loads of pictures, was an enjoyable event and a pretty good atmosphere.

And the biggest shock we places 5th overall, well good and a massive shock, nice to see our hard work paying off haha