The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

You should have recieved my entry by now, and unlike the ladies as long as it's not No13 I couldn't care less what number I am,

it's the number at the end of the year Dan not the start that counts pal, then again it won't be the only number one you see, will it??????

Sorry Chris must be mixed up in the christmas post. :D :D Ha Ha just kiddin. Loking forward to you and Tom compeeting with us again

Charles

Hi Guss

We are spoiling you arn't we, hopfully we may find another smelly pool for you agin. Is the boogi box maniac coming as well?

Charles.

Hi Charles,

He is coming music and burgers in hand, I look forward to everything you throw at us.

Entry posted yesterday so see you in April.

Cheers,

Guss.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update you all we have now got our online entry system up and running that will take online payments also. so you can now enter by either by post or online. We will get the latest entry list online the middle of next week.

yeah thank god for that

• 3 weeks later...

The latest entry list for round 1 of The Clubman Challenge is now online on the following link www.clubmanchallenge.co.ukclick on entries. Those of you that havent done it yet but are coming please get your entries in either by post or online ASAP.

As normal the event is open to a number of invited MSA invited clubs. Please check on the SR's for the invited club list. Invited club members will be elgiable for trophies on the day. championship points will be awarded to BADLRC members only. The 2011 Clubman Challenge is being sponsored by Whitbread Off Road.

main-image.jpg

• 1 month later...

main-image.jpg

Due a number of issues beyond our control we have had no choice but to make a few changes to a couple of dates and venues, for The 2011 Clubman Challenge

Round 1 17th April Uplands Coppoce Bridgenorth (venue change)

Round 2 22nd May Nant Y Ffrith

Round 3 & 4 18th & 19th June Clyro (£55 per day) (date change)

Round 5 4th September (date change) venue TBC

Round 6 22nd October Mow Cop

We will contact all those who have already entered the rounds to make sure you can still attend if not a full refund will be given.

Just to give you a sneak preview of our new Team Recovery special stages.

Please note this was the first tmes we had tried the concept and the first time the teams had done it. It needs a bit of work but it was :):):):lol::lol::lol: all round by the five teams that took part in the test event. loads of banter from the other teams watching everyone really enjoyed it :D

Matf i might not have a truck built for round one now

Ive had a major set back due to an angry 9 inch grinder attacking me resulting in 30 stitches from my bottom lip right the way down to my neck

Hopefully i will recover soon enough and can jump back onto the truck pronto !

Dan

Matf i might not have a truck built for round one now

Ive had a major set back due to an angry 9 inch grinder attacking me resulting in 30 stitches from my bottom lip right the way down to my neck

Hopefully i will recover soon enough and can jump back onto the truck pronto !

Dan

Dan thats not good, I hope you are getting better and we will see you soon!!