The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

The entry list has been updated to show latest entries. If you are not on the list but are going the the event, we need your entry ASAP. Please

latest entry list

There are a number of people who should be on the list but still havent done entry forms :(

I'll do one tonight.

G

Not long now guys and girls, anybody else going to join us at round 1???

Dan hows ur face healing up???

Im getting their slowely, its still scabbed up in places but dropped off in others.

Ill be back at work next week finally so all is good

Ive been really lucky ill Pm you the pictures over later from when i was sat waiting for my xray results to come back.

See you at rd 1 regardless

Ill marshal if i cant drive or co drive

Im getting their slowely, its still scabbed up in places but dropped off in others.

Ill be back at work next week finally so all is good

Ive been really lucky ill Pm you the pictures over later from when i was sat waiting for my xray results to come back.

See you at rd 1 regardless

Ill marshal if i cant drive or co drive

If you end up marshaling and if you are up to it and only if you feel like it,I might have a job for you :blink: As you went with Saley to walters areana I assume you have a helmet, bring it with you, we know somebody who might like your help on the team recovery SS :)

The entry list has been updated with the latest entries. it can be viewed on the following link clicking clubman challenge entry list latest versionon the entry list link in the middle of the page

Just a meminder that our new online entry system now takes papypal credit and debit cards cheques and cash, save yourself the hassel of going to the post box enter online ;)

If you end up marshaling and if you are up to it and only if you feel like it,I might have a job for you :blink: As you went with Saley to walters areana I assume you have a helmet, bring it with you, we know somebody who might like your help on the team recovery SS :)

yes i now have a helmet, i wouldnt not have one now matt, after my roll at corwen last year i wish i had one then with things breaking free in the cab and hitting me it wasnt fun

id be up for it, im out at kirton in two weeks with saley again :D

who would need my help ?

dan

Its looking seriously like the lad and I will be missing this one, which I'm pig sick about....

The company I work for are insisting that I go to a ex-national service camp at Moreton-in-the-Marsh to undertake a 10 day solid training course on how to manage and react to major incidents....

I'm really looking forward to spending 10 days in a WW2 barracks on a camp bed, with the fire brigade, it's right up my street..................................

I've spent the last 18months trying to wriggle out of it but it looks like they've caught me................

Still wriggling Matt, but not looking good........................

Chris :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Gavin is my dad ;)

Matt i'm offshore at the moment, so will get you our license numbers when i'm back.

G

Explains all then G

Matt, the real reason boothy is because he cannot lean off the fueling any more on megasquirt so he needs to strip the engine to remove a few pistons

He already has a good ms map for 7 cylinders that he spent all year fine tuning !

Yes before you say it my td4 is absolutely fine and has now given birth to another cylinder, now turning it into an adult :-)

Its looking seriously like the lad and I will be missing this one, which I'm pig sick about....

The company I work for are insisting that I go to a ex-national service camp at Moreton-in-the-Marsh to undertake a 10 day solid training course on how to manage and react to major incidents....

I'm really looking forward to spending 10 days in a WW2 barracks on a camp bed, with the fire brigade, it's right up my street..................................

I've spent the last 18months trying to wriggle out of it but it looks like they've caught me................

Still wriggling Matt, but not looking good........................

Chris :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Whilst your there if you get any info on the safe use of grinders can you make notes for Dan :unsure:

Oh matt - are helmets required by codrivers ? Just wondering which intercoms to bring :)

Gordon, I will update the entry list sorry.

Yes! The special stages are being run as Team Recovery for which a helmet for both crew members is mandatory.

After the SS's have run its up to you whether you carry on with a helmet or not.

yes i now have a helmet, i wouldnt not have one now matt, after my roll at corwen last year i wish i had one then with things breaking free in the cab and hitting me it wasnt fun

who would need my help ?

dan

who would need my help ?

dan

Baggy's winchman hasnt got a helmet and so that he dosent miss out doing the team recovery SS's at the start Im sure he would like to have a stand in man for the SS's :)

Gordon, I will update the entry list sorry.

Yes! The special stages are being run as Team Recovery for which a helmet for both crew members is mandatory.

After the SS's have run its up to you whether you carry on with a helmet or not.

Matt

I printed my entry form this morning and will be sending it on Monday but I do not have a helmet. Can I still compete and miss the SS's.

Bob

Gordon I have updated the entry list with correct name sorry!, Bob did you send your entry form in? I will update again when it lands on Marks door mat. Anybody else not done a form yet please either enter online or post your entry ASAP please many thanks.

Gordon I have updated the entry list with correct name sorry!, Bob did you send your entry form in? I will update again when it lands on Marks door mat.

I sent two in, one for me and the mrs and one for the lads :) .

And tomorrow I will be ordering a helmet from MW.

Matt, unfortunatly without shadow of a doubt round 1 is a no-go for me,sulking like mad and packing my case ready for the training course.......

Good luck next weekend and have a great event .....

Proper sulking about it, but it gives the other boys a head start.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: