The Clubman Challenge 2011 Dates

Matt BADLRC

Matt, unfortunatly without shadow of a doubt round 1 is a no-go for me,sulking like mad and packing my case ready for the training course.......

Good luck next weekend and have a great event .....

Proper sulking about it, but it gives the other boys a head start.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Chris it wont be the same without you, but we will try and manage without you :(

When you cant sleep on there carp bed, just think you could be sleeping in the car the night before the clubman round 1!!!:D

Matt my driver carn't do sunday so i'm going to drive and talked a mate into coming to run around for me :) Will have to give you my msa number at sign on, and uncle malcolm is bringing our helmets up with him.

See you all there Jon

Matt my driver carn't do sunday so i'm going to drive and talked a mate into coming to run around for me :) Will have to give you my msa number at sign on, and uncle malcolm is bringing our helmets up with him.

See you all there Jon

Thats no problems as you have an MSA licence, see you sunday, it a good job he has a big van he is carrying a fair load to round one :D

The anti gavity section of the wood was forced into play again this week with Barry Gees front wheels doing an impression of a jumbo jet taking off, the front wheels soon becoming the rear wheels and the roof becoming the underside after only 15 feet of the first section of the day and only ten seconds into the stage but with fantastic cool and expert driving he managed to complete a full end over and landed back on his wheels and without a second thought simply carried on up the bank which had just rolled him to a round of applause and cheers. He didn't have time to cut the engine and restart although it seemed to happen in slow motion and although I am sure some one asked for an encore he managed to stay upright for the remainder of the stage.

It was a good event and we retired early with a bosted CV and with the weather so nice and the grandkids around decided to play with the kids rather than the spanners.

Thanks for the great feedback guys, once again it is a pleasure for the team to put on an event for a really good bunch of guys and girls, that is why all on the team do what we do. See you all soon for round 2 hopefully with all those who couldnt get to round 1 up and running again. :):):) The website is fixed and they results can be viewed there now also wwww.clubmanchallenge.co.ukon the results page

cracking event thanks to all involved

im still tickled now about barrys backflip, however i keep him on all 4 wheels for the rest of the day

see you at rd 2

dan

I heard him say it at the start of the SS and so did you, im going to go steady up there as if I go too quick it will flip over :o sure did, good work for the rest of the day though , I though the rock section next to the SS you did first may have been the place for a role or two, well done for keeping gee force wheels side down for the rest of the day.

Many thanks to the team for setting out and running a superb event, your efforts are much appreciated.

Thanks to Kev for running around and his guidance, as these events get more technical and the drivers get more strapped in the winchman`s guidance is vital.

Thanks to Team 8 Richard and Steve, with whom we got the fastest time on the Team recovery despite me fluffing the top corner and getting stuck in the mud.

We were also aided by Barry`s impressive backflip ending back on his wheels that cost them a few seconds, but was definitely a sight not to miss (Should have got extra points for style). Sadly I don`t think anyone got it on video.

Superb event, great weekend, roll on round 2.

Fantastic event, very well laid out, and the time and effort put into setting up the event really showed.

Many thanks to Team 4 for helping us jointly win the team recovery section.

We retired early with beadlock damage but for the 1st event out with a new truck were V pleased with the result.

Rich (Team 8)

excellent first round with some excellent punches on a variety of terrain, the dry weather certainally made it interesting as to just how much grip was available,

had an excellent day with only the demise of the stering box ( think it started on the team recovery, somehow nursed it to the end of the day) & a few new dents on simons truck,would like to thank matt & his team for putting on the event,

well done to jon in the tray back & hannah & karl for taking 5th OA & team show n shine in there new truck (rich fear, Exmod90),

also the glass trophy looks good on the mantle piece, hopefully we can keep up the results

Mike

excellent first round with some excellent punches on a variety of terrain, the dry weather certainally made it interesting as to just how much grip was available,

had an excellent day with only the demise of the stering box ( think it started on the team recovery, somehow nursed it to the end of the day) & a few new dents on simons truck,would like to thank matt & his team for putting on the event,

well done to jon in the tray back & hannah & karl for taking 5th OA & team show n shine in there new truck (rich fear, Exmod90),

also the glass trophy looks good on the mantle piece, hopefully we can keep up the results

Mike

Thanks Mike cu at round 2 in that gulley you like :):)