The Clubman Challenge Round 4

Matt BADLRC

Hello Dan

It will be a nightmare challenge with Barney!

LOL

Have a good time, might come and watch.

David

what are you trying to say abot my fitness (sat here eating chese and buiscuits drinking beer with it all balenced on my belly)

Will we be using the wooded area to the right of the site matt ? Is there an upto date entry list ?

See you sunday, dan

I will be setting out on Saturday, and the intension is to use all of the wooded area and the small stream on the right hand side.

Don't look like it has been driven before.

David

I will be setting out on Saturday, and the intension is to use all of the wooded area and the small stream on the right hand side.

David

If its the stream im thinking of i was in it proberly 2 years ago, choose sections well for us as its deep in places, dont forget deans landy is td5

Dan

David

Last time I was in the stream at Buildwas I had half a roll of barb wire wrapped around the brake calipers.

Wtf, rhys offered to give up the drivers seat !

He's not driven the truck since round 2 at Nant y frith, I've drove it at the last couple of events and had a mate bitch for me. I think he doesn't want to drive it cause i've auto'd it and he doesn't like them ! The trucks all loaded and ready to go just the long drive from Newport to Telford in the morning

See you all there, Jon

Dear All,

Sorry me and Shell didnt get to Buildwas today. The turbo blew on Shell's car and now its very poorly and wont even turn over. Hope you all had a good day despite things being a bit team being very stretched today. Sorry Guys.I will post the results as soon as I get them. Please bar with us, we normally get them up on the website the same evening but due to not getting to the event I havent got them yet. Spent most of the day getting back on the breakdown truck. :(

Our first event with BDLRC and we had a good time.

Snapped the winch rope before we even did a punch :). Did the first punch and snapped a track rod end :blink: , luckily we had one in the truck so a slippery walk back to the car park and half an hour later we was on our way again. It was a rope snapping event for us as it went twice more :huh: but I guess this our last event this year so the rope has done ok. I now have three short ropes instead of one long one.

This is local for us which makes a change, last week we did 300 miles round trip and the week before that is was 380 so it's nice to be first back.

All being well see you lads again next year.

Thanks to everyone who set out the punches, there were some really tricky sections shame there wasn't more there to take part.

We also snapped a rear rope and spent most of my time on my backside sliding down the banks which my driver found really funny !!!

Thanks again see you all next year, Jon.

The early dip lead to the premature demise of the alternator belt, the following 3 didn`t last much longer, engine stop was cutting in whenever full power was applied so we retired for an early bath. Yet again good sections laid out with some very smelly water thrown in.

Thanks to the organising team for another cracking event, roll on next year.

Guss

Myself, Charles and Mat all had a great time, setting out and marshalling.

We finished collecting in the punches and tape in the dark at 6pm.

Made the nightmare challenge sound simple.

Glad you all seem to enjoy yourselves. Glade you think some of the course was tricky, thats the way we like it.

A bit of a challenge.

All BAD dates are publisised for next year, hopefully see you there.

The MSA challenge rules are changing again for 2011, the blue book will published soon.

I will publish a "guide to Challenge Regulations" as soon as I get the 2011 Book.

Thanks again

David