300tdi oil pressure light

Hi folks, the last couple of days i have had no oil pressure light come on when i turn the key to warm the glow plugs. Ive recently fitted four new glow plugs and woundered if i have disturbed anythin to do with the oil pressure light. Not sure whether its related or its a coincedence? I have checked the connection by the oil filter and that seems fine, but dont know where to look next? Any help would be greatly appreciated

check the wire from the oil pressure switch to the dash warning light plug, a continuity test will confirm if it's intact or broken, the wire does age harden with the heat from the engine, maybe just a dirty terminal/connection at the switch or the bulb has popped it's clogs.

Thanks western, all sorted now! I did a continuity test from the plug and all is fine. So, i gave the sender (i think thats what its called?) a tap very lightly with a spanner and as a result the light is working perfectly. Is the sender on its way out then, or can they stick?