LRS Challenge 2011

redrodant

Hey Dan - who'll be the first to roll ?

My money's on boothy :lol:

nearly put mine onto its side today when setting the shocks up, deffo more body roll with the airshox

or maybe i was just going to fast when i locked it over.

ill be staying on all 4 wheels all day thank you :-)

nearly put mine onto its side today when setting the shocks up, deffo more body roll with the airshox

Depends who turns up on site first! Boothy got further to travel :unsure:

Bet dans roll is MORE SPECTACULAR :P

Depends who turns up on site first! Boothy got further to travel :unsure:

Bet dans roll is MORE SPECTACULAR :P

Behave yourself boy's I have just got back from Russia,following my hol's

The only rolls Boothys looking forward to has BACON on it..........

See you all Sunday

i do believe that you used to roll out of bed at one stage, but i am now of the understanding that you dont do that anymore, you gyrate out instead.

maybe if you got scored on rolling instead of getting punches you would actually win something, infact i reckon you would be unbeatable.

just a quick pointer to help you out though mr chris " gyrater" booth, fit + 3 inch springs to the driverside to level the car out, maybe you wouldnt spend so much time rolling then as it is always your side down first isnt it ?

please twiggy, no more p****** about this time getting on and off the trailer, my sides cant take another episode like that again.

i do believe that you used to roll out of bed at one stage, but i am now of the understanding that you dont do that anymore, you gyrate out instead.

maybe if you got scored on rolling instead of getting punches you would actually win something, infact i reckon you would be unbeatable.

just a quick pointer to help you out though mr chris " gyrater" booth, fit + 3 inch springs to the driverside to level the car out, maybe you wouldnt spend so much time rolling then as it is always your side down first isnt it ?

please twiggy, no more p****** about this time getting on and off the trailer, my sides cant take another episode like that again.

FML :blink: Children, children :P I do hope that if the SS we bave planned runs then you to don't end up running together ;) I don't think my sides could stand the BICKERING :hysterical::P

FML :blink: Children, children :P I do hope that if the SS we bave planned runs then you to don't end up running together ;) I don't think my sides could stand the BICKERING :hysterical::P

if we get teamed up together its fixed !

but f. me get the camera's out because its

bound to be the funniest thing you'll see in a long time

post-13328-0-28866600-1310404497_thumb.jpg

Round 4 "sponsored by staffordshire4x4

where to begine?

Saterday

Shaun "set up team 1" fired the rear diff out of the set up rangerover :( AGAIN :blink:

Setup team 2 decided to jump on a wasps nest, :blink: then ran away FAST, but not quite fast enough.

The CoC "me" left some paperwork safe at home :blush: luckily it was replicated by our onsite smartass teckie geek :rolleyes:

Sunday

Round 4 Sponcors turned out to be GENEROUS as well as TOP BLOKES" :D and spent the hole weekend with us :D

Dan sorted out his steering issues by smashing his unbreakable CV JOINT

Pete broke down just insite of his first punch "again":rolleyes: and dispite MR LRS's onsite ecu interigation device, refused to be a td5 again.

Tom J decided that his truck front tyres work better with some air in, but the air was not cooperating :(

Zim unlocked his rear locker "perminantly"

Jakes truck spat out it's coolant

Kim "team 14" actually ran all day :o

Team Sharp ran out of punches to collect :blink:

Wayne turned up at the finish on time again :P

Dan H passenger door refused to open so Henry just dived in head first all day :hysterical:

Dangermouse decided to drive up a slope was on the back axle only :wacko: but quickly gave up on the idea. :hysterical:

And we found out that EVERYONE was watching the eye catching TEAM GUNIT ;)

Roll on 4th September,for round 5

What a cracking day out

Really enjoyed it and came away with a sun tan......

Dan "the Dummy" Thomas nearly took my eye out when he spat it out again......

My new fuel pump failed to deliver on only its second outing causing a right missfire, and then during diagnosis (I'll own up) after first changing the plugs for a new set, then the coil packs, then the pump did it come to light that somehow????? no's 3 and 7 had inadvertantly swapped over in the haste, so I gave myself and rollocking fired her up up and carried on faultlessly after losing about an hour and a half.....oopps....

Anyway axles off soon for mods and a respray inc new doors.

Thanks again to all involved for a great weekend.

Chris the miss

Cheers guys. We managed 9 punches in the first hour... then walked the rest ! Haven't even looked at the truck today, it's currently sulking in 2wd !

Nice site :)

G

Nice little site, but despite 6 hours we still didn't see all the punches (never mind trying to drive to them!) :o

Only broke the rear winch (which was my fault) when i flicked the switch to winch in the front and didn't realise that I had accidently hit the rear instead, it was already in and so something broke.

Still plenty of time to fix it :lol:

Thanks to all the marshalls that laughed when the tree fell on me :D

Roll on round 5

Nice little site, but despite 6 hours we still didn't see all the punches (never mind trying to drive to them!) :o

Only broke the rear winch (which was my fault) when i flicked the switch to winch in the front and didn't realise that I had accidently hit the rear instead, it was already in and so something broke.

Still plenty of time to fix it :lol:

Thanks to all the marshalls that laughed when the tree fell on me :D

Roll on round 5

I have a video of you on the special stage, i'll put it onto youtube.

Gordon

anybody got any pics of round 2 or know where they are? i know somebody got 1 of me going off the big rock(the treelad in the red wingback with the big rock crawling tyres on) and i could do with a new screensaver.

anybody got any pics of round 2 or know where they are? i know somebody got 1 of me going off the big rock(the treelad in the red wingback with the big rock crawling tyres on) and i could do with a new screensaver.

Try the LRS Facebook Pages