Land Rover owners in west Essex

JJB Serenity

Hi all,

Are any of you from around the west Essex area? I'm looking for some budding Land Rover owners to go greenlaning with from time to time and general Land Rover chit chat down the pub. I don't have any Land Rover owning friends so it would be good to meet up with some people from time to time so I can talk Land Rover without boring the wife :rolleyes:

John

There's plenty of us around that area, not much goes on laneing wise though. There is a Brentwood club that meet up regular

Thanks Holyzeus for the info. I've tried to look them up on the internet but their website doesn't seem to work, when and where do they meet?

I'm in Rayleigh and me and a few mates wanT TO try some green laning so we would be up for it but there will be a token Suzuki with my lot. lol

great, lets try and put something together for the new year. hopefully we can find an old hand to show us some crackers.

Oh and don't worry about the Suzuki, something for us to tow ha ha :lol:

Hiya,

Im in Grays.

Ive put a few runs together for the Essex part of the Mud Club.

Im working away at the mo but will be back by Christmas and was going to sort out a few lanes to do in the new year with a few of the Mud Club lot.

there are some good fords in Essex as well if you fancy that kind of thing. Terling, The Easters and of course Violets lane, (would probably need a snorkel for Violets lane in Jan though) If you fancy I could sort out something for the new year.

let me know

Andy

Wow loads of people coming out of the woodwork, think Brentwood lr died a while back now. Tort my daily driver is a little zuk, good for embarrasing rich 90 owners who haved fitted 5k worrth of bolt on junk!

If you are a 90 owner you are never rich ha ha :lol:

There's a good response here, hopefully we can get everyone out on a meet.

OK then How about either the 4th or 5th of Jan ?

Blow away some cobwebs, Give all the Suzukis a chance to embarrass the landrovers :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

could meet up at the Braintree Tescos???? (the one near Notley Garden Village)

10.00 ish start???

What do you all think??

Andy

Yup!

OK then 8th or 9th is good for me, chose a weekend as more people might be able to make it.

We could try and do the set of lanes that were in Total Off Road (october issue) or just as easily can re do the last Mud Club run that I did...

open to ideas.

Andy

The 90 needs ..got to make the fuel tank ,fit the coil overs, electrics find and fit some landcruiser axles 3link etc.Though if I cant find the axles Ill leave it rover with radius arm.

The zuk is plan b, but I dont really want to go landrovering in it :blink:

:o not much then! have you been rebuilding it from scratch or just been making improvements? sounds like a big job either way!