Looking for a Camel Trophy 110 to restore...

I know there are a few Camel trophy owners loitering on here so maybe they might have a lead? I've been looking for a Camel trophy vehicle for some time now but primarily I'm looking for a Camel trophy 110/Defender mainly to restore, I've seen one or 2 nice examples on the Trophy website and else where, but one can buy 3 decent defenders for the price that some people are asking for them, I'm guessing there can't be that many around that haven't had work on them so an even harder challange to find. If anyone has any pointers that would be great.

Cheers

Mav

I know there are a few Camel trophy owners loitering on here so maybe they might have a lead? I've been looking for a Camel trophy vehicle for some time now but primarily I'm looking for a Camel trophy 110/Defender mainly to restore, I've seen one or 2 nice examples on the Trophy website and else where, but one can buy 3 decent defenders for the price that some people are asking for them, I'm guessing there can't be that many around that haven't had work on them so an even harder challange to find. If anyone has any pointers that would be great.

Cheers

Mav

yes they are expensice what sort of money are you looking at spending and how much of a restore project are you after?

Good question! well price is a bit veriable, depends on the truck I guess, but I don't have too many thousands.

Ideally looking for a full re-build, looking for something thats relativly complete structurally, but something that needs a lot of time and attention to make good again.

This would have been right up my street, but unfortunatly is wasn't a 110.

post-20087-023672100 1292183332_thumb.jpg

post-20087-095341400 1292183366_thumb.jpg

post-20087-096134800 1292183390_thumb.jpg

post-20087-082708700 1292183415_thumb.jpg