Which Lodar?

biggles

I've got a Lodar 9000 on my Milemarker and would recommend it 100% :i-m_so_happy:

Instant and reliable response, excellent range, you can switch it on and off from the remote and if you forget it shuts down automatically after about 30 min to avoid flattening your battery.

Great bit of kit, you'll never plug a controller in again (I haven't - 3 years now I think)

The only minor criticism is that on long pulls I would prefer a toggle switch (like on a normal hand controller) rather than a push button as your thumb gets tired but that really is the only issue I have with it.

Thanks for reply, looked on lodar's site but still can't seem to find out which unit can operate two solenoids, prob drop them an email

biggles

maybe the signal in for the solenoids can be wired so both switch at same time, can't see why the lodar wouldn't work that way, it doesn't know there are 2 motors/soleniods to control.

Any of the 90 series will switch a twin-motor with two solenoids. The solenoid coils are just connected together. Each output on the Lodar will switch 5A which should be enough.

For the difference in cost, I'd be inclined to buy a 4 or 6 channel setup. that means you can control two or three winches or even a freespool or two if required.

Si

If it is a concern you could always have a bank of 30A relays switched by the Lodar outputs to control solenoids? The Milemarker hydraulic solenoid only sucks about 2 amps so it is fine with the standard setup, not sure how much electric winch solenoids take.

If it is a concern you could always have a bank of 30A relays switched by the Lodar outputs to control solenoids? The Milemarker hydraulic solenoid only sucks about 2 amps so it is fine with the standard setup, not sure how much electric winch solenoids take.

About 2A holding.

Si