OT Good home needed for

jules

We helped a friend by running the dog up to Kent to its new owner but for some reason his wife doesn't want him... now Were stuck with a dog we can't take home as our two are in season

Black Lab boy 9 months old in need of a caring home that has time to train and give him the walks and attention he needs.

(I think he is stunning but as I already have two bitch Labs and one in season my wife will not allow us to keep him :( )

We are in Southampton but can travel to make it easy

Would make perfect pet/gun dog/friend

No cost just a good home and no time wasters please

No time wasters please.

I'm at work today without Lap top so please just ring.. 07976 819947

I would like someone to take him soon as

But whoever has him must have previous dog experience.

I know you won't get this message today, but that's OK. If you struggle to find someone who will take him, please let me know. I already have a big black male labradoodle (Spike), and my wife tells me we shouldn't really take on another dog, but I have a huge soft spot for black labs.

We helped a friend by running the dog up to Kent to its new owner but for some reason his wife doesn't want him... now Were stuck with a dog we can't take home as our two are in season

Black Lab boy 9 months old in need of a caring home that has time to train and give him the walks and attention he needs.

(I think he is stunning but as I already have two bitch Labs and one in season my wife will not allow us to keep him :( )

We are in Southampton but can travel to make it easy

Would make perfect pet/gun dog/friend

No cost just a good home and no time wasters please

No time wasters please.

I'm at work today without Lap top so please just ring.. 07976 819947

I would like someone to take him soon as

But whoever has him must have previous dog experience.

Jules, I'll make some inquireies if you can't find anyone. We might have been able to take him but we're in the same situation as you; 2 lab bitches already :unsure:

Would you consider a trade in?

Black Lab/Springer Spaniel cross.

Lovely temperament - great with children.

Full service history - all routine maintenance carried out.

Garaged.

Very loyal (to anyone who might have food...).

World class scrounger.

Travels well.

The bad bits:

High mileage - not really suitable for long distance use any more, I'm afraid :(

These days requires regular maintenance. New suspension bushes would probably sort both these problems.

High fuel consumption.

Tends to smell bad and shed ridiculous amounts of hair (all year round).

Thick as at least three short planks.

Bit lacking in social skills, courtesy of a former lodger who encouraged him to sniff groins...

Lovely black coat, but it is going a bit (okay, a lot) grey in places. I consider it to be character on a dog of this type.

Did I mention he's not that bright?

Edited to add:

Forgot to say - he's a '93

Edited by geoffbeaumont

Thanks again for the responses

I started a new Job on Monday and can no longer get access to the forum during the week.

The dog (Max) has found a loving new home with Nigel from the SLRC and his 110 is now complete with his new very cute black lab.

A little history

Max was never mistreated just became too big and too much for his owners 2 bed flat and is missed by his old owners and their little girl but with another child on the way they very sensibly asked a friend of mine for help so he would not have to go to a rescue center where he may have waited months for a new home.

Nigel has said he is settling in and even being so young is very we behaved.