water pump pulley - with additional air-con drive flange

poohbear

As in the title really -

need a part number for the water pump pulley pulley. The one I currently have only will ony run one v-belt and I'd like to swap this for the version that also drives the air con pump.

From what I can see the archives all refer to defender based lumps whereas mine has a disco tranplant.

Help greatfully received as always.

Dave.

Air con pump on a 200Tdi runs off the rear groove of a 3 groove crankshaft pulley, not off the water pump.

you need to find a ERR2352 crank pulley for the air con pump to take it's drive from.

this workshop manual page shows the 30tdi air con belt routing, I believe the Discovery 200tdi will be similar

post-20-079554800 1292597864_thumb.jpg

Air con pump on a 200Tdi runs off the rear groove of a 3 groove crankshaft pulley, not off the water pump.

you need to find a ERR2352 crank pulley for the air con pump to take it's drive from.

this workshop manual page shows the 30tdi air con belt routing, I believe the Discovery 200tdi will be similar

Ahhh... thanks Western, that clears that up then! Looks like I'll be taking a big breaker bar to the scrappies with me then! ;)

Dave.