Trayback pictures

pigster

yep no probs I shall remove them first... and put them in a safe place ready for next time we see you.. when is that by the way?

Les - - me doing the cutting... no chance.. we are unbolting instead.. and putting on a high capacity rear on instead. should be a fun weekend me thinks... Hows the SVA/DVLA doing on your motor ?

Cheers for the links so far guys, keep em coming if you can... :)

Ciderman has a nice trayback job, some pics on D4x4, in the trayback thread suprisingly :rolleyes:

Oh and remind Adrian about those remodeled bumperettes for me ;)

yep no probs I shall remove them first... and put them in a safe place ready for next time we see you.. when is that by the way?

Ta :)

I'll be at 7S in july and then Tony's bash, maybe even 7S in august with AWDC.

Whats happening in July then?

Tony's Bash - - I can not do it anymore. which is a shame. got a Birthday to go to (me bro's) and a engagement bash to do as well.. DOh -- damn inconciderate if you ask me. :)

I'll get Adrian to take the bumper bits with him.

Ta :)

I'll be at 7S in july and then Tony's bash, maybe even 7S in august with AWDC.

Whats happening in July then?

7S in july is j33p.org event in association with armchair guru, quite a few from here are going, see here.

I'll see Adrain at Tony's then :)

Anyway what is it with you, first honeymoon, now birthday and engagement parties, are you saying there is more to life than LR's :ph34r::unsure:

Only if you ask the other half.. one day she will learn.. :)

It would seem its a scary world out there, with lots of other things to do, not sure I like the sounds of most of it though.. :D

I'll see Adrain at Tony's then :)

Anyway what is it with you, first honeymoon, now birthday and engagement parties, are you saying there is more to life than LR's :ph34r::unsure: