terrano

wozza35

I have been offered a nissan terrano for silly money ,its got mot etc and the engine is sweet as is the rest of the truck except for the common problem of the front free wheeling hubs have collapsed .Now i know the parts are available to repair this even if it is pricey but what i was hoping is that there may be something that can get rid of the problem once and for all and that someone on here might know what it is

I put AVM manual free wheel hubs on my Patrol, as the Patrol ones had collapsed, miles cheeper than genuine, usually find them on Ebay

Did they have everything to fix the problem included in the kit ? and how difficult was it to do ?

Did they have everything to fix the problem included in the kit ? and how difficult was it to do ?

The kit was complete with bolts washers gaskets, very easy to understand instructions, basically undo the bolts holding the FWH on to the stub axle, take off, clean splines and old gasket, apply grease,put gasket and bolt on new hub.Simples:P and on mine i was changing from Auto hbs to Manual hubs.

Ive given them alot of use on and off road and have been superb, no more horrible clicking as they try to engage and disengage .

I am trying to find the Ebay shop i got them from but cant at the moment...:unsure:

HTH

Tony