early defender 90 welding

wib

She is getting a good going over - what are yer plans for the new colour scheme ?

And as the weather is flipping cold what is that stuff you have insulation your garage roof.

Regards

Frax :unsure:

well it needs it its been hand painted green and the guy that sprayin it for me said he carnt spray on it cause it mite react .so am stripping the lot off am thinkin of sprayin it the original colour as the bulkhead is the original colour not sure what colour it is but i think it will look tidy if i spray the hole thing the same colour . as for the shed the roof panels ar 75 mm insulated kingspan panels nice and warm in the winter and the missus heater out the house lol :rolleyes:

I am sure vsomeone here will be able to jive you the colour code for it if ye ask the question.

There are colour charts but I dont have them at hand as I am at work sadly in the North Sea.

Have a good new year.

Regards

Frax :)

I am sure vsomeone here will be able to jive you the colour code for it if ye ask the question.

There are colour charts but I dont have them at hand as I am at work sadly in the North Sea.

Have a good new year.

Regards

Frax :)

carnt belive your in work for new year but hey look on the bright side its 2011 lol

happy new year :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

When you were welding the bulkhead did you remove the windscreen-frame and check the condition of the top-rail?

i didnt remove the frame no i did check under the gasket on top of the bulkhead and the top rail was good :rolleyes:

Nice job on the bulkhead repairs there, I assume you cut out the old external layer and just welded the new piece in place?

well yes and no really i did cut outer skin off first but the inner one was rotten as well so i fabed some 40 by 40 box in ther were the door hangs and then put the outer skin over it driling through it and welding the hole in about five places so is very strong :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...