Help Required

madbrit

Hi Everyone

I am looking for the part numbers for a rear and front differential oil seal as mine are both weeping badly, also does any one know the LR part number for the indicator and brake lights within the rear bumper, as i broke mine sliding backwards down a very muddy hill into a huge tree stump.... grrr....

Thanks in Advance

The front diff drive flange seal should be FRC8220 and the rear (with the 3 bolt flange) is FTC5258.

Click HERE for a link to Paddock spares to make sure. ;)

As for the lights, the righthand bumper lights are AMR6510 and the left ones are AMR6509. Again these are available through Paddocks and come in at £14.95 + vat if you can't get them locally. ;)

Hi Everyone

I am looking for the part numbers for a rear and front differential oil seal as mine are both weeping badly, also does any one know the LR part number for the indicator and brake lights within the rear bumper, as i broke mine sliding backwards down a very muddy hill into a huge tree stump.... grrr....

Thanks in Advance

I done exactly the same on my M reg..(the tree jumped without warning)... must get it fixed so the next

tree knows when Im not stopping :lol::lol:

Also the sight of some meaty mean looking treesliders will make them stay of my bodywork :D:D

• 4 weeks later...