Galvanised tub cappings for 90

I've been looking about for some galv'd body cappings for the tub on my 90, and it appears that these are now only available in black. Does anyone know if this is black painted over galvanising (good) or just black paint (bad).

Has anyone got a source which they are sure can supply galv'd ones, or happen to have a spare set knocking about which they want to sell?

Thanks

Nick.

Didn't know they'd stopped making them, hope they don't so the same with the 110 SW ones as I need some at some point! I got a pair of galv cappings for my 90 from the Capel sortout for £30, complete with the vertical tub cappings as well. Criminal I know :P

Try a breakers, being galvanised you should be able to get a good set. Earlier (1980s ish I think) 90s and 110s had galv cappings.

If your own cappings are still in good condition (i.e. not rusted away to nothing) then why not just have them re-galvanised yourself? I had all mine done last year along with some other parts but the cappings costed in at about £30, a real bargain.