king cab roll cage ideas?

Hello all

Due to a slight falling over in my 90 i need to change the roof and a side panel now while doing this i thought i might do a king cab coversion as i like the truck cab but want some extra dry space inside.

So now the problem i have a whitbread part internal part external cage fitted to it now not wanting to replace the whole cage has anyone got any ideas on how to sort out the rear cage stay problem ie the fact the stays want to pass through the rear window that i would like to keep?

been looking at it today thinking about making the rear body work the same shape as the cage ie sloped but think it would look a bit poo!!!!

any ideas chaps?

anything considered other than buying a whole new cage

many thanks

Replace the rear windows with perspex and either have the perspex in two sections or, if you can get the pipe through, make a suitable sized hole. The only usual downside with perspex is it's tendency to go opaque but on the rear window it should be OK as it won't be in contact with undergrowth too often.