Paddock brake calipers

landrover598

Can get you some XL ones for £46.59 each plus the vat - delivery would be about a tenner via Interparcel. They are a good quality make, i've used them before on other vehicles. IIRC they've got a 24 month warranty as well.

PM me for details if you want.

Has anyone had first hand experience of Paddock brake caliper quality ?

They list standard (£49+) or genuine (£115+) for the ones i need?

Any opinions / recommendations ?

I have some of the £49 on my Discovery. They've been fine so far, fit finish and function seem fine.

HTH

Charlie

I've fitted Paddocks ones to a couple of vehicles, decent parts TBH.

The rear ones are a good fit tot he pads so they don't rattle or fall through like they do on old callipers, the dust seals fit nice and tight so they don't blow out and the threads are well formed including the bleed nipple.

I'd rather have a new Paddocks than a rebuild 26 year old part, they are one of a few things Britpart does well.

i bought a pair of rear calliprs from paddocks for my old rangie and they were good quality and i would use again

i even took them off when i scrapped the car as they were only a few years old

even after loads of offroading and leaving the brakes covered in mud when i took them off the pistons and seals looked like brand new