110 owners

GBMUD

Population control? :D

Chris

Thats right, a coach with loads of people on board is allowed to run balder tyres than a car.

I was suprised when I did my CPC in passenger transport, but there are lots of strange rules in most forms of goverment legislation as we all know.

Richard

There are some bizarre rules out there - service buses on stage carriage work do not need working windscreen washers to pass a roadside inspection, for example.

What brought you to a CPC? It's something I've got to achieve in the next 12 months, although nobody in work has actually mentioned how much work it is yet...

There are some bizarre rules out there - service buses on stage carriage work do not need working windscreen washers to pass a roadside inspection, for example.

What brought you to a CPC? It's something I've got to achieve in the next 12 months, although nobody in work has actually mentioned how much work it is yet...

Are you doing the HGV or PSV one?

I did my PSV one a few years ago due to running a passenger transport company. You can do home study but it takes a while.

I did a 6 day intensive course, with the exams the week after. Then it just takes 8 weeks to see if you have passed.

If you want any info PM me and I'll reply with the company details I did it through. They do both HGV and PSV as well as other stuff like dangerous loads. They are based in Thurrock though.

Richard