EGT Gauge Kit

disco_al

I bought a few gauges from them 2weeks ago was one short, and the face on one had a different logo on to the rest, rang them a few times still waiting on the other one to show up.

I bought the smoke face ones and there not great quality, but for the price you cant really argue,the wiring's a bit funny with them too, and no wires other than back light ones are included. not sure how well they will preform.

the last egt gauge I bought was one of these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/270-AUTOGAUGE-52mm-SMOKED-EXHAUST-GAS-TEMP-GAUGE-/360335686611?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53e5ae3bd3

sorry now i didnt buy another auto gauge, OK there twice the price but still not mega bucks and they have worked well.

post-20790-0-03206600-1294961787_thumb.jpg

Arrived yesterday. Looks ok and everything is there, which is good.

The body of the gauge is deeper than I was expecting thus possibly limiting mounting options.

Might get a chance to install it this weekend.

Pete.

I finally got mine the other day to, the wiring is all there with the egt gauge...but as you said they are a little deep..the mounting bracket that

came with mine is useless for a panel that is less that 10mm thick.