Pre Suspension Mods.... A "start Point"

Thought it might be a good idea to see what the 90 might do RTI wise today, pre me doing anymore mods...

Quite suprised really, mateys wall is I think was at the hiighest point 32 inches high (thumped his garage door with the 90- tho :lol: ), there was more to come but I ran out of wall :lol: ......

To be really honest I got far more movemt than I was expecting, ..................the suspension mods so far are quite minor, ..............although a fair few tweaks, ..................thought I'd share what it looked like,

Got some SERIOUSLY odd looks from the neighbours :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :

RTIPre012Medium.jpg

There is no doubt that post mods (starting 2nd week in sept as on hols) I'm going to have to find a higher wall ! :lol::lol::lol:

But I was actaully surprised at what movement I have already, .....combo of quite soft spring ....+ 2 Konis, antirattle shims, ..... Home Modded drilled bushes.... and various other tweaks, ....................can't wait to see what I can get out of it with the plans :rolleyes: .......

Nige