Do Land Rover Diffs have LSD ?

Frax

Didn't Exmoor bBeast's 110 have a factory-fitted (LRSV) Detroit in the salisbury back axle? I think some Series (possibly Aus/RoW spec) had LSD's too, but in both cases they're about as common as rocking horse dung.

As others said though, you can add one to any LR from various places - if KAM haven't been mentioned yet I'll mention them too :P

Didn't Exmoor bBeast's 110 have a factory-fitted (LRSV) Detroit in the salisbury back axle? I think some Series (possibly Aus/RoW spec) had LSD's too, but in both cases they're about as common as rocking horse dung.

Yes I think it did but like most LRSV it will be driven by customer demand so not a standard feature - definitely rocking horse poo.

It still does but as Boggy says, it wass fitted for a big utility customer which was SWEB IIRC, so not really a LR diff. If memory serves me right it is a quaffe unit.

Just thought I'd get in before a proper pedant did :P as I said, LR never made an LSD, the 110 one was (I think) a Quaife, and the Series one was some lot whose name escapes me. I think a small batch of 88's had them in the back for somewhere sunny/sandy.

And yes, the chances of finding either are about the same as being hit by a truck full of hen's teeth that's just been struck by a meteorite.