Seats

I am after some ideas for the 2 front seats in a defender that would offer more support than the standard items (more for offroad use to lesson being tossed about).

Something for the larger person. Bulkhead already trimmed and seat rails moved back.

Any ideas thoughts appreciated.

I am after some ideas for the 2 front seats in a defender that would offer more support than the standard items (more for offroad use to lesson being tossed about).

Something for the larger person. Bulkhead already trimmed and seat rails moved back.

Any ideas thoughts appreciated.

Shame your so far away, I have a pair of RRC grey draylon ones with runners that was going to be fitted to my 90 but that has now been abandoned. Nice & comfy as well

John

The BMW seats from the E36 3 series fit. A few new holes for the rails is all it takes.

Check this link out http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_steyns/page7/

Also on that page is a really nice idea converting his rear sliding window into a gull-wing. Quite a popular conversion in SA - but usualy done in aluminium and opening up some nifty storage space.

The BMW seats from the E36 3 series fit. A few new holes for the rails is all it takes.

Check this link out http://www.flickr.co...e_steyns/page7/

Also on that page is a really nice idea converting his rear sliding window into a gull-wing. Quite a popular conversion in SA - but usualy done in aluminium and opening up some nifty storage space.

Very nice setup, I did not realise the E36 seats would fit so well.

How much higher than the normal LR seats are they (trying to workout if I could use them at 6'3" without removing the rear bulkhead ;).

Also, do you have any links for sellers of the window kits? That brilliant and I would love to do it to my 90.