Anything interesting happening in July?

BogMonster

Bloody hell James - where have you been? Thought you had moved!

Chris - 375lbs dry. Add 75lbs for the fuel so thats 450lbs. With another 40lbs of tank bag and saddle bags, and a packed lunch, call it 500lbs.

40bhp and 40ft/lb mean that the quoted top speed of 105mph is a load of b*ll*x

It's not good in the mud!

But I do love it...

Got a GSX 600 at the moment that I am selling. '94 L plate with 19K. Needs a new front tyre for the MoT. Might be a bit girly but that is fun

been off sailing for the last week, so no email etc.

GXR6s' hey bloody good fun bikes, i had three of them in my bike days, just had a bit of drama staying on them so gave it up for the landrover!

Dunno what the power/torque are for the quad... it does have 5 valves though - it is an auto and will wheelie from a standing start... just :)

Sandbag and I went 'bike shopping today. Trying to find something for short legged women is hard work - unless you want a chopper. Honda Hornet 600, CB500, Suzuki GS500, Bandit 600 or SV650 are suitable candidates it appears. Need to sell some stuff to make room in the garage... :)

Chris