Summer 7 Sisters

TJN

A few (Rich included) went up as well - I had a go but chickened out due to lack of cage. I've got some video of people going up,

I am surprised there was sufficient traction to go up. I guess that deposit is quite grippy though. My greatest concern has always been not knowing just how deep it is at the bottom of the fall.

Chris

When we got down to that part of the site we found the group of Suzukis SJs and the Vitara that were there driving down the waterfall, I can imagine it was quite exciting in something with that short a wheelbase.

They had a go last year as well:

4992572715_026891e2a5.jpg

IMG_7363 by ryskiphotos, on Flickr

I am surprised there was sufficient traction to go up. I guess that deposit is quite grippy though. My greatest concern has always been not knowing just how deep it is at the bottom of the fall.

Chris

Grip was no problem, there was more water on Saturday but less on Sunday but the hidden rocks made picking your way carefully quite important there are some videos on you youtube i will try to post below; Thanks to Muddyrice for the solonoid so i had a winch on sunday. Was a fantastic weekend and great to catch up with those that i usually only see once year.

Cant wait for september

Rich Dlander