11B FC

Brookers

post-4857-0-48783000-1296914534_thumb.jpg

Just received this pic from a mate who knows i'm in to my LR's, It's burried in a field behind about 20 other motors. Would make an interesting restoration project for someone. Im waiting for some more pics and will post them up when I receive them. If anyone is interested I will try and find out more info. At the moment it's in a field just outside Glastonbury.

Brookers

That's a nice find ! Oh to have money AND time :)

Mo

A lovely find indeed. These barn or corner of a field finds are getting increasingly rare now.

I have to say it's got to be the time that's the main issue. People still seem to have ways to find money when it comes to old Landrovers.

There were a couple of rather nice Series 1's abandoned near an old pig farm and next to a half collapsed barn not far from me. Driving past one day I noticed the barn was being demolished and also that it had contained a number of '60's cars and a WWII era Dodge weapons carrier. I went and had a chat with the guy doing the work who confirmed the vehicles were his but that he was not interested in parting with any of them - including the Land Rovers which had stood outside long enough that one of them had a tree growing up between the bumper and front crossmember.