Made a start.

katluke

Shame I've got no way of getting to you or I would have bought the thing - stuffed mine on Wed when a person of doubtful parentage decided to pull out in front of me on the A1231 whilst I was towing a dead Toyota Surf, resulting jack knife was a real brown trouser moment. Facing oncoming traffic after being on two wheels was rather more exciting than I wanted. Looked like surface damage to rear 1/4 would beat out , but chassis poss bent and it now rear wheel steers.

Oh ship - sorry to hear that Jeff

If I could have laid my hands on the prat in the white euro box, I would have been writing this from HMP Durham...... We folded a 4mm wall , 3 inch box section rigid towing bar to 45 degrees! Amazed that we

A Didn't roll

B Didn't hit any other vehicle

C Didn't get run over or attract the attention of plod!

So you're saying it's one of those cases where the person who caused the crash just drove on Jeff? Any chance of CCTV footage to get their reg and proof, because that's bull****.

Ok so just throwing this out there - if Jeff needed Katluke's car and they made a deal, would a forum relay for one LR Disco I from Sunderland to Aberdeenshire be beyond our abilities??

I'll be happy to chip in with moral support, remote supervision and cheerleading.

George

So you're saying it's one of those cases where the person who caused the crash just drove on Jeff? Any chance of CCTV footage to get their reg and proof, because that's bull****.

Ok so just throwing this out there - if Jeff needed Katluke's car and they made a deal, would a forum relay for one LR Disco I from Sunderland to Aberdeenshire be beyond our abilities??

I'll be happy to chip in with moral support, remote supervision and cheerleading.

George

Yup, little so and so stopped very briefly then exited stage left at warp factor 9, I am beginning to wish I'd just ploughed into him, but then again, I have morals and a conscience!