Lightforce 170 Lenses

I have a pair of Lightforce 170 lights fitted on my A bar. I have two pairs of clip-on lenses for them, one wide and one spotlight . At any time, one pair of lenses is fixed onto tthe lights and the other pair is floating around in the Defender - cubby box is full.

Since the spare lenses are comparatively fragile and an odd shape, I was wondering if anyone had a clever place to stash them where they will be out of the way and not get damaged.

All suggestions welcome, so long as they would not cause me to walk oddly.

Regards

Richard

I have a pair of Lightforce 170 lights fitted on my A bar. I have two pairs of clip-on lenses for them, one wide and one spotlight . At any time, one pair of lenses is fixed onto tthe lights and the other pair is floating around in the Defender - cubby box is full.

Since the spare lenses are comparatively fragile and an odd shape, I was wondering if anyone had a clever place to stash them where they will be out of the way and not get damaged.

All suggestions welcome, so long as they would not cause me to walk oddly.

Regards

Richard

There not fragile! I got one next to me on my desk that I use for demos! I hit it with a hammer rolleyes.gif

I wouldn't worry about breaking them! - you could also combine both filters in to these:

http://www.lightforce.net.au/files/pdfs/Filters.pdf (combo filters) or just put the filters behind your seat?

Dan

Some great ideas thanks

Behind the seats so far I have a jack, breaker bar with wheel socket, jump leads, charger, European emergency kit (hi-viz jacket, triangle, bulb kit, first aid kit), expanded tool roll, and 300 x 200 x 8 bolt-on extended baseplate for hi-lift, so not much room !

However, it's good to know they are not as fragile as I expected, so a roof net , or something on the back of the headrests sounds great

Thanks all

Regards

Richard

PS The hi-lift baseplate will be relocated under the driver's seat when I have got around to making a fitting