suspension lifts

lro matt

Why would you need a 5" lift??? you can fit 33's to a disco with only a 2" lift. And 35's to defender with only 2" lift. 5" lift with some enormous tyres on would make your truck very top heavy.

Obviously it depends on how it will be used but i cant see the need for that lift on a road vehicle so i guess its to gain height for offroading.

i need the height i planning on heavy off roading i just needed to know to see if i could drive it to off road events or if i have to trailer it

Why are you worried about mot if you have the ability to trailer it?? If your gonna use it heavy offroad then it would be better on a trailer then if/when it breaks you can still get home.

Im still lost on why you need a 5" suspension lift?? i think your gonna get some issues with a 5" lift, not only using it but making it work properly.

• 5 months later...

Why are you worried about mot if you have the ability to trailer it?? If your gonna use it heavy offroad then it would be better on a trailer then if/when it breaks you can still get home.

Im still lost on why you need a 5" suspension lift?? i think your gonna get some issues with a 5" lift, not only using it but making it work properly.

And not fall over, a lot.